+370 5 265 0368 consultations by phone I-V (08:00 - 12:00)

1. Do you live in Lithuania?

The competency of the ECC-Net is residence based. As ECC Lithuania we can only intervene for consumers residing in Lithuania and having a cross-border complaint against a trader based in another Member state of the EU, Iceland, Norway or the UK. The aim of ECC-Net is to co-operate efficiently and promptly.

Therefore please contact the European Consumer Centre in your country of residence. The colleagues will advise you: https://www.eccnet.eu/contact-your-local-ecc

2. Do you have a question about a trader from a different EU country, Norway, Iceland or United Kingdom?

If you are a Lithuanian resident, and you have a complaint against a Lithuanian trader, we are not entitled to act on your behalf in this matter. Therefore, please contact State Consumer Rights Protection Authority (vvtat.lt).

Does your complaint concern a purchase from a country outside of the EU, such as China or the United States? You may want to check out ICPEN https://icpen.org/resolve-dispute#cross-border-disputes

Your question

These fields are mandatory

Don't forget your question

Information about you:

Enter your name

Enter your surname

Enter your e-mail

Submitting the question

Your question has been successfully sent.

You will receive an acknowledgement of receipt together with the file number (ECCLT-XXX) which will be used to follow up your question.

Our advisors will then do their best to respond to you within 5 working days and keep you informed throughout the process.

We are sorry, the question could not be sent.

Please send your inquiry to [email protected]

Polls module is not installed.

logotipas your europe

play and lert.png